Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lots of stuff to talk about




Rylee has been so amazing. I feel like I have so
many funny stories and things to brag about. First off all she is really into writing every one's name. She can write the names of all of the members of our family including Tucker all by herself! I didn't realize 3 year olds could do this. I am very impressed. She can also list all the cities that all of her friends and family live in. She knows that her friend Cole lives in Spring, Addi in Katy, Poppy in Comfort, ect. She knows our neighborhood name and street we live on. Again, very impressed with this. If she were to ever get lost GOD FORBID, she could tell someone where she lives! OH and she wants to go visit Montana specifically because that is where HANNAH MONTANA lives!!! Rylee has been very good lately about picking up her toys. She puts them all away in the exact spot where they belong. I hope I haven't created a mini me! :) She is very quick to tell you if you put something up in the wrong place or freaks if she can't find one of her toys where she last put it. Too funny. She even wipes the table off with a wet cloth after she eats ha ha ha.


It snowed in Montgomery last week. I got her all dressed to go outside and take some pics. We were out there all of 2 minutes when she ran right out of her rain boots and stepped in the cold water in her tights. She froze in place, picked her foot up and started crying. I literally had to run out in my socks and pick her up because she wouldn't budge.





Rylee had go Texan Day at school last week. She got to wear her fancy pink cowboy (she corrected me by telling me it is cow GIRL) boots. What a diva she is. She insists on dressing herself these days as well.

I accidentally pushed her when I was rushing around doing something. She goes "MOM, you are not supposed to push"!!! SORRRY. I just laughed. She also asked me if Parker came out of my belly button. I told her yes ;)





Mr. Parker is getting his FIRST tooth. I just felt it a few days ago and boy is he mad. He is literally yelling at me. It is SO loud. The good news is that it doesn't seem to interrupt his sleep. He has made a few nights in a row in his crib upstairs ALL night. YEA! He is trying to talk and his new sound is "umm-baaa". He says it over and over. Rylee even goes around saying "ummm-baaa" OH and he will be crawling VERY soon. I say within a week or so. He army crawls right now but he is pushing his butt up at the same time so I think I see baby gates in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment