Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Da da da da

I hope everyone can see this video I posted. My mom took it of Parker over this past weekend. He is now saying Dadadadadadada. I wish it were Mamamamamam but I see how the "D" might be easier to pronounce ;) Parker is now in size 12 month!!! He is such a big boy. I don't know where the past 7 months have gone but I can't even remember him being in size 3 months. It went by WAY too fast and makes me sad :(

We were supposed to take Rylee camping this past weekend with the Rentfro's and the Knott's but rain and 36 degree weather just didn't sound like it would be much fun! We ended up having a camp out at my house and put a tent up in the playroom with their sleeping bags. I think they still had a great time and of course the adults did as well! I love that our kids are growing up together as friends. They have literally know eachother since birth! They will have memories of our get togethers the rest of their life. I think that is so cool :)

We are looking forward to Parker's first Easter and Rylee's 4th birthday. She is requesting a Hannah Montana (go figure) birthday party this year so that is what she will have. The good news is that I will not have a problem finding decor. There is Hannah Montana stuff EVERYWHERE.

My camera is broken so please forgive the lack of pictures. I will try to figure something out until we are able to buy a new one.

Funny things...Adam was getting Rylee a snack in a bowl before getting in the car to go somewhere and she goes "NO dad, that needs to go in a zip lock". Ha. Our car was at BMW getting fixed and Rylee goes "Mom, lets go get dad and pick up the white car at the dealership". How does she even know what a dealership is??? She has been watching the Little Mermaid alot and before bed the other night tried to kiss me like Ariel kisses Prince Eric.... as you can imagine it was a little akwardly long and a bit open mouthed!!! lol I was like "um honey, you only do quick kisses with mommy and daddy and only long kisses when you are married". geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment