Parker likes to eat Easter eggs.
We had a great Easter this year. It was Parker's first and Rylee is at the age now where it is really fun!!!
We went over to Adam's cousin's house for a big Easter egg hunt.
I love this picture of Parker sleeping. He has been waking up around 6am and I try to get him to go back to sleep in our bed after his bottle. Sometimes he doesn't but sometimes he does :) I love snuggling with him and watching him sleep.
The Easter Bunny came to visit Rylee this year. He brought her Hannah Montana Pj's, candy, lip gloss and an activity book. He even hid the eggs we dyed a few days before. Rylee was really into hunting the eggs until she actually had to find some that were not in plain sight and then she was over it. ha ha
We dyed eggs on Good Friday. Rylee did a great job and did most of them all by herself. I am starting to see myself in Rylee. I am pretty sure I have a picture of me that looks very similar to this one. I love her so much. She is SUCH an amazing little girl!!!!
Rylee had an Easter egg hunt at school Thursday. This is a picture of Rylee and Luke (a boy from her class). Luke happens to have a HUGE crush on Rylee and brought her a special Easter bunny and some candy. His mom tells me his whole entire family knows about Rylee because he talks about her all the time and how pretty she is! I love it!!!
Parker is all over the place. I had to remove all the door stops in the house because he seeks them out and tries to chew on them. His favorite places to crawl are the fireplace and the windows. He loves to play with the blinds and basically anything that is NOT a toy :) He is making these farting noises with his mouth and it is histarical. He also likes to get in his walker and ram it into the back of our ankles!!!
Rylee doing the longhorns sign with not just her hand but her mac and cheese! ha ha.
-The other day Parker spit up and Rylee yells "mommmm he vomitted"!
-I have been bathing Parker and Rylee together this past week. It is so cute because he copies her when she splashes her hand in the water and when she stops he starts reaching for her arm as if trying to make her do it again. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment