Tuesday, August 7, 2012

June/July

Well Summer has almost come and gone in the blink of an eye.  Hard to believe school will be starting in 3 weeks!  I am actually REALLY looking forward to it.  I am not going to lie, the kids have been sleeping in for the most part and it has been fantastic!!!  I definitely think we are ready to get back into a routine though. The kids need it and mommy needs it! 


Here is a little recap of what we have been up to this summer...

-Rylee has attended 2 VBS camps and had a blast at both.
-We have attended tons of birthday parties in July!  I swear we went to at least 7 between family and friends.
-JP is fully potty trained!!!  Even has been sleeping in underwear this past week! YEAH.
-Both kids have been swimming like crazy.  Parker is still in a floaty however I am convinced he would be able to swim on his own if we actually put in the effort. Rylee's swimming skills have improved and she is even jumping in off the edge and trying to dive which used to be unheard of.  JP has no fear and will jump in over and over if you let him.
-We have gone to Galveston, Kemah, San Marcos, Austin, Bastrop and are about to go to Galveston again and will be celebrating JP's THIRD birthday!!!



Kids having fun at the Astros game.

Aquarium at Moody Gardens

They love Casey dog.


Rylee at Wunderworld in San Marcos.


Being silly!


The Simmons Fam at the Lost Pines Hyatt Resort to celebrate John's 60th bday.





JP refused to be in this picture.

Smores and movie on the lawn.



Bubble gun that Nonnie bought.  He was obsessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment