Summer is in full effect and has been flying by so far. We started it out with our Memorial Day weekend in Dallas. We went to visit The Rentfro's and did absolutely NOTHING but relax, and swim. It was perfect! We miss them terribly!
 |
| JP being silly with Mommy |
We went to visit Nanny and Poppy in Comfort the weekend before going to Dallas to take Tucker home. We had a great visit with him but I think he was happy to be back in Comfort!
 |
| The kids had so much fun riding the 4 wheeler with their Poppy. |
Rylee did so good at her Kindergarten graduation program. They sang 4 songs and one was "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. Not sure if you know the song but the words were perfect for the occasion and I was so touched by their sweet little voices singing. It is hard to believe that Rylee will be in 1st grade in less than 3 months! AH
 |
| I got teary eyed watching my baby sing. |
The BIG event so far has been Rylee's 3rd dance recital. It was a very longggg weekend with the Friday night rehearsal lasting until 11pm and the Saturday recital until 10pm however it was worth it to see my little dancer shine like a star. I will never stop being impressed with how brave and confident my shy girl becomes when she gets on stage. My smile could not have been any wider watching her dance. :) Her ballet number was to "Then Came You" and her tap was to "Shake Your Tail Feather" from the Blues Brothers. The tap number was also the Daddy/Daughter dance. It was great! Adam seemed a TINY bit nervous but he did really good and I know it meant the world to Rylee. And yes, I do have it on video ;)
 |
| Dress Rehearsal |
 |
| GiGi got to come to the recital. |
 |
| JP having fun at dress rehearsal |
 |
Recital night
|
Last but not least we are in full blown potty training mode! FUN FUN FUN ;) JP is doing pretty good with #1...#2, not so much. He is very motivated by money (change) and marshmallows. He expects one of the 2 each time he goes in the potty. :) His personality is really coming out and I just love my little man so much. He makes me laugh out loud at least 3 times a day. He is speaking so well that we have complete conversations. Hard to believe he is still only 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment