Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beach, Birthday and School

I will keep my blog entry short since I posted SO many pics!  For Parker's 3rd birthday we went to Galveston with our bff's The Rentfro's and The Knott's.  We had such a good time.  The kids all played so great together.  It has been quite a while since we have all hung out together. They made sand castles, played in the waves and hunted crabs.  This is our 3rd year to go to Galveston together as families.  The first time we went together the younger 3 kids didn't even exist ;) 
Rylee & Addi near Surf Side beach.
In Uncle Joe's kayak!
My sweet boy loved the beach!


He had NO fear!!!

Rylee preferred playing in the sand over the waves ;)

JP and dad flying a kite.

So much fun with The Rentfro's and The Knott's. 
We had a spiderman birthday party (his new obsession).  He even blew out his candle on queue!


Birthday boy.  Can't believe he is THREE already.


Parker loved all of his spiderman gifts.

Not sure what this face is but it is pretty funny.
Rylee started 1st grade Monday.  She was so excited!  She even convinced me to let her ride the bus home.  What a brave girl she has become.  She said "1st grade is so awesome.  I can do so much more than when I was in Kindergarten".
Rylee's first day of 1st grade.

Parker really wanted to go to Madeley Ranch also.

She did great the 1st two days on the bus but the 2nd two I had to yell at the bus driver to not drive off because SOMEBODY wasn't paying attention to her stop! ;)
Ready for the day.  Her teacher's name is Ms. Gary. 
JP's 1st day of Pre-school.



No comments:

Post a Comment