Rylee decided LAST year in Kindergarten that she wanted to
do the talent show. At the time I
thought she was too young but this year she has been planning it since the
beginning of 1st grade. She
has some buddies from school that are also in her dance class and so they
decided to do a dance together for the talent show. I hired a Montgomery High School dance team
girl to choreograph and teach them the dance to “Call Me Maybe”. It turned out so cute and I am so proud of
these girls for having the courage to get up in front of their peers and do
this! Unfortunately I cannot seem to get the video on the blog L
Parker had his end of the year program last week. He sang 4 songs but yet again I cannot figure out how to get the video on here! GRRR frustrated. I wish everyone could see it though because he is quite the character!!! I just love this little guy so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment