This one is a little long ;) I tried to narrow the pics down to my favorite but they were all just so cute!
We decided to plan our family vacation around Miss Rylee’s 7th,
yes I said SEVENTH birthday. Crazy crazy
crazy how fast it has gone by!!! Since
the kids have never flown we decided to take them to California and road trip
it via rental car to a few cool places…first stop DISNEYLAND J We had such a great time and I can’t wait to
make even more memories with them as they grow.
 |
| Mission Beach, CA |
 |
| I can't believe how well the kids did on the plane. |
 |
| Parker was not impressed. He barely looked out the window lol! |
 |
| One excited girl! |
 |
| Mr. COOL |
 |
| Rylee's first big roller coaster. She did SO much better than I expected. |
 |
| San Diego Zoo. It was amazing! |
 |
| Rylee being a bear. :) |
 |
| On our last day we went to La Jolla Beach. This is a place called Childrens Pool. There were tons of seals everywhere. Very cool. |
Rylee’s birthday was mainly celebrated in Cali but we did have a little party for her and her friends at the nail salon the weekend after. The girls had a blast and they are all just so cute at this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment