| Happy Halloween |
| Jesse and my little firefighter |
| Howdy |
| I LOVE this pic |
We went to Comfort to visit my Dad, Sherry and Tucker for the Thanksgiving holiday. We have made this a tradition and really look forward to it each year. The weather was really nice other than being 38 degrees for the Christmas in Comfort Parade! Tucker seems do be doing well but didn't seem overly excited to hang out with Parker. The kids got to open a few presents from Nanny and Poppy early and they even decorated a Christmas tree Poppy cut down. The biggest shocker for the weekend was we actually were able to get a Santa pic this year. Anyone who knows Rylee knows that Santa terrifies her. FINALLY we got her to go within 2 feet of him. Of course we all had to be in the picture too but I think it is progress for sure.
| Early Christmas presents! |
| Of course he carried around this water hose attachment the whole weekend. |
| My beautiful girl! |
| Cutting down the tree with Poppy |
| Trimming the tree :) |
| They got to decorate their tree |
| Petting zoo at Christmas in Comfort |
| Parker must have had food in his mouth for Tucker to get this close to him!!! |
| Trying to stay warm at the parade. |
| Nanny & Poppy |
![]() |
| Can you believe it????? So glad we have proof! |
Parker is doing really well with his new 4 day a week school schedule. Oh other than the fact that his teacher sent a note home saying that he has starting biting friends!!! UGH. I asked him about it today and he told me that someone hit him. Not sure how to handle this other than telling him no biting. Developmentally he has been identifying colors, counting, having conversations, eating well with utensils but he is totally opposed to sitting on the potty. I think Rylee was going on the potty and wearing pull ups around this age but he refuses. I am just going to wait a month or two then re address it. I am in NO rush at this point.
When we returned home from Comfort our Christmas Elf "Bizzle" was waiting for us. This is his 3rd year to visit. He flies to the North Pole each night to give Santa his report then hides in a new spot each morning. The kids have had fun trying to find him. Parker calls him Santa. :)
Looking forward to all of the Christmas festivities and Family gatherings. This is my most favorite time of year!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and may we all count our blessing and remember what this Holiday is all about.

I love all of the pics! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete