
Parker has been so busy lately. Climbing climbing climbing on anything he can. As a matter of fact I had to remove the bumper out of his crib because I walked in to find him straddling the top rail of his crib and was 20 seconds from being on the ground. Crazy kid! I am not ready to put him in a toddler bed yet so hopefully he will chill out with the gymnastic moves. He has been repeating words and identifying body parts, animals and making animal sounds. My favorite is the elephant. He makes the noise and does the arm motion at the same time. It is so cute! We had to take him to the d
octor this week because his eczema has been SO bad. It is all over his body and flares up bright red. The doctor said it is most likely so bad right now
because of allergy season. She put him on Zyrtec twice a day and prescribed us a daily cream and a steroid as needed. I feel so bad for him. It HAS to be uncomfortable :( Apparently allergies, athsma and eczema are all connected and if one of us had any of those as a child then our kids have a high chance of having it. Since I had athsma AND allergies it makes sense. Luckily Rylee must have gotten Adam's genes in that department!
I love the new look! Very cool and I can actually read it now! :) Awesome pics from the crawfish boil!
ReplyDelete