Well I can't believe it is already mid February. Time is flying by! Parker will be 6 months old next week. How did this happen? I don't even remember him being a newborn anymore and it makes me so sad. He still does not have any teeth but he is acting like he is about to get one any day now. Anything within reach goes into his mouth. He loves chewing on tags. I find this interesting because I always wondered why they made those tag blankets for babies. Now I get it! Rylee never had any interest in them but Parker finds the tag on almost anything and knaws on it. I think it is sort of dirty so of course I am constantly washing his little toys. He is still eating babyfood twice a day. I have started some stage 2 foods and he will eat the whole thing! He LOVES to eat :) I can't wait until his 6 month check up next week to see his stats. I am sure he is around 90th percentile in weight ha ha. Oh and he is rolling around everywhere. I can leave the room for a second and he is all the way on the other side just from rolling and scooting.
Rylee is doing amazing. She is writting almost all the letters of the alphabet with
little or no help. I am very impressed with her handwritting. It is almost better than mine HA HA HA. Any sort of arts and crafts are what she is into these days. I bought some stuff at Micheals for her to make her buddies valentines. She actually did an awesome job and asked if she could make her teachers some too. Such a sweety. Lately she somehow got into Hannah Montana aka Miley Cyrus. I am blaming this on you mom! UGG I can't stand Miley Cyrus but it is pretty cute watching Rylee sing and dance to her songs. She sings "You got the BEST of both worlds" OVER AND OVER AND OVER. We just laugh. She keeps talking about her birthday party this year. She knows exactly what she wants and who she wants to invite and what kind of cake, ect. She knows she is about to be 4 and is so excited about it. I am very sad :( :( :( She is growing up too fast. I just signed her up for pre-K next year!!!!! sniff sniff
No comments:
Post a Comment