Happy 15 month Birthday my sweet boy. You are the most handsome, loving, funniest guy I know ;) You have brought so much joy to us in the past 15 months and I am so very happy to be your mommy. You call me "mom" which is a little mature for a 1 year old but I will take it. I could eat you up!
Parker had his 15 month check up today. He is right on track with his speech and milestones and is in the 75th % with weight, height and head circ. Very healthy aside from a little weather related eczema which he has had since birth. He only had 1 vaccine but also got a flu shot. Tough guy only cried for 5 seconds tops. He is saying "hello, mom, dada, uh oh, that and trying to say hot dog". He shakes his head yes and no however I think he has them backwards. He likes watching Mikey Mouse and starts dancing and clapping when it comes on. He also claps when he is trying to tell you that he wants something. He gives the best hugs and kisses and loves being held.... ALL THE TIME. He shovels food into his mouth as fast as he can. I gave him a slice of cheese and the whole entire thing was in his mouth in 2.5 seconds. He loves eggo waffles, pancakes, mac and cheese, bananas, blueberries and cheddar cheese. OH and his very favorite thing is milk! He would drink 36oz a day if you let him. He hasn't gotten any more teeth lately. Still only the top four and bottom four. They are closing in quite nicely and looking like he will have a great smile just like his big sis.
Rylee had her Thanksgiving Feast at school this week and I was able to go up there and eat with her. Her class dressed up as Pilgrims and Indians. When she got home she said "Dad, look at me, I am a Pil Graham". :) We have been trying to talk about things that we are thankful for and to be appreciative for what we have. Of course she thought I was speaking of material things like Barbies, and Polly Pockets!!! She is only 4 I guess ha ha
We have decided to go up to Comfort for Thanksgiving this year. We are REALLY looking forward to it. It is so relaxing there and of course we get to see Tucker whom we haven't seen since August. I wonder if he will recognize us??? We are bringing him home with us that Sunday. He is going to have a rude awakening after living in luxury with my Dad and Sherry, roaming the land, chasing deer and being treated like a Prince. Now he has a new home he has never been to before and a little boy (who was not walking last time he saw him) who will be chasing him 80% of the day. OH Tucker will just be thrilled. He will probably gain back any weight he has lost too since most of Parker's food ends up on the floor. Hey, I will have my own little vacuum cleaner back!!! We really have missed him and are looking forward to having him home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment