Parker had his 9 month check up today... a little late considering he turns 10 months next week! He is in the 75th percentile for weight (21lbs), 90th for height (30 inches), and 90th for head (18 1/2 in). He had to get one vaccine today and he only cried for 30 seconds. He can pretty much eat any table food aside from shell fish, peanuts or something that would be too hard to chew. So far he has tried and loved....cheese, peas, carrots, bananas, chicken, eggs, crackers and cheerios of course :) He is drinking about 4 6oz bottles still. I am trying to cut out one of those but he LOVES his bottle and won't take a paci so it might take a little longer than it took with Rylee to ween him off. He is still army crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything and started cruzing. The doctor said as long as he is pulling up properly it doesn't matter that he isn't up on his knees when he crawls. He is INTO EVERYTHING. Especially if it is something Rylee is interested in. It has become quite challanging keeping him out of her little tiny toys. She doesn't really understand why I can't just keep him in his walker all day and off the ground and away from her stuff! My sweet little boy is growing up so fast... he will be 1 in two months! UGGG It makes me sad that he is not going to be a little baby much longer. I have been going up to his room and rocking him while feeding him his bedtime bottle just so I can hold him and have that little quiet alone time together. He has been playing a lot lately with Rylee's play kitchen. He pulls up on it and opens all the cabinets and takes out all the food. The other day he played in there for like an hour! So amazing how fast these little ones develop.
Rylee has been doing great so far this summer. I think she is bored though so I am lookng forward to VBS next week and then Galveston with the Rentfro's and The Knott's! Swim lessons the week after that and then it will be July already. Her recital is this weekend and I am SO NERVOUS for her. I just hope she gets on the stage. I don't even care if she just stands there :) although it would be great if she actually did the routines. We also started Gymnastics on Mondays. She was really into it and said she wants to go everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment