We are so happy it is 2010. We had sort of a rough 2009 and are ready for a fresh look on life. Our kids are healthy, we have a wonderful group of friends and the most amazing family ever. I will try to be more positive and focus on the things that really matter. I need to take more pictures and video of the kids this year as well. Poor Parker. Since he has been born we have not been on top of it like we should be. I know now why they say it is so different with the second child. They sort of get the shaft!
A few updates. Parker is now rolling over like a champ, eating stage 1 babyfood and loving it. Rylee is the best big sister ever. She loves Parker and enjoys making him smile. She is still in dance and doing quite well if I do say so myself. She will have a recital in May. She can also write her own name and loves to draw. Adam's company Crystal Clear Mortgage is doing fantastic. I am still just trying to get used to this 2 kid business and figure out how to manage my time better.


For those of you who don't know, our crazy dog Tucker at a whole pack of gum which had a chemical in it called xylitol. It resulted in him losing control over his hind legs. He is doing much much better and we are hoping for a full recovery. He still is a little unstable but hey, he can walk and go outside to potty and still tries to leap off the furniture so as far as I am concerned he is doing awesome.
Ok well lets see how well I can keep up with this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment